- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
BETHESDA, Md. — Honest Tea has unveiled its redesigned labels for its PET line of Honest Tea and Honest Ade products.
The new look, which began hitting store shelves this month, features a white background that highlights clean, vibrant images of the ingredients. The company said that the revised labels enhance its visual identity as the brand gains national distribution. The new labels are not reflective of any formula changes, Honest Tea said.
"We had a lot of fun developing this new look," Honest Tea VP marketing Peter Kaye said. "We want our labels to stand out on store shelves and drive appetite appeal, all while maintaining our signature Honest brand look. We are thrilled to finally be unveiling our hard work and think both our loyal consumers, and many new consumers, will be interested in the appetizing images and fun stories each variety takes on."