- FDA advisory committee to consider OTC NDA for asthma-relieving Primatene HFA
- CFC inhalers to be phased out by end of year, FDA says
- FDA advisory committees turn down Primatene HFA application for OTC status
- Aerocrine AB: Primary care trial supports FeNO-guided asthma treatment
- Asthma solutions in demand
MONTREAL — Homeolab is in the process of launching three chewable tablets for respiratory care: Real Relief Asthma Respiratory Care, Real Relief Asthma Nighttime and Real Relief Allergy. Retailing for a suggested S11.99, the homeopathic tablets help relieve symptoms associated with asthma, including gasping for air, difficulty breathing, wheezing, coughing and excess mucus. Since Primatene Mist had been pulled off the market at the end of 2012, there has not been a significant asthma care brand in the self-care space. According to the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, 25 million Americans have asthma.