- Hartman Group breaks down health and wellness consumer segments
- Three key milestones show Rite Aid's continued progress
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
ROSWELL, Ga. An online health services portal for Hispanic consumers and businesses is getting a name change.
DrTango announced Tuesday that it would change its name to HolaDoctor to coincide with the launch of its consumer health and wellness portal. The website contains information, tools, services and programs for Spanish speakers in the United States, Latin America and Spain, focusing on major healthcare issues affecting Hispanics.
“We are very excited to change our company name to one that is more representative of what we do,” HolaDoctor CEO Roberto Estrada said. “HolaDoctor is committed to continue to provide high-quality and effective health-and-wellness content and programs for Hispanic consumers and to encourage and facilitate communications between Hispanic patients and their doctors and other healthcare professionals.”
HolaDoctor also has partnered with Univision Interactive Media to feature content from HolaDoctor’s health-and-wellness portal on Univision Salud, a health-focused site.