- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Publix names new executive director of its charity foundation
- Publix to offer free diabetes screenings at more than 800 locations
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
HIALEAH, Fla. — Publix opened the doors to its second Publix Sabor, a supermarket banner developed with a strong Hispanic influence, here Thursday, according to a report published in the Miami Herald.
In addition to featuring many Latin-centric products, the interior features bright colors and bilingual signage. The offering includes a larger variety of Caribbean and Central and South American products.
This is the fifth Publix Sabor to date, and the grocer has plans to open a sixth soon, according to the report.
For the full report, click here.