- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- Walgreens gets top score among drug chains in Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
- Introducing State Pharmacy Now — a new digital magazine presented by DSN, NASPA
- Former Mississippi governor Haley Barbour to keynote PAC breakfast at NACDS Annual Meeting
- Bloomberg: CEO of Brazil's Pague Menos open to CVS, Walgreens deals
ARLINGTON, Va. — Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton will speak at one of the morning business sessions of the National Association of Chain Drug Stores' Total Store Expo in August, the trade group said Monday.
Clinton, who served as state secretary from 2009 until earlier this year, will speak during the Aug. 12 program. TSE, which will combine the Pharmacy and Technology, Marketplace and Supply Chain and Logistics conferences, will take place in Las Vegas.
"Her remarks will help to deliver on a core promise, that the NACDS Total Store Expo will bring together diverse leaders who can help participants forecast the operating environment and take action toothier in new and exciting ways," NACDS president and CEO Steven Anderson said.