- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- ‘Out of this world’ display takes top nod in annual Design of the Times awards
- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Mr. Clean gives Times Square a post-party scrub-down
The fourth quarter is always the busiest season for As Seen on TV products. Products in the $9.99 to $19.99 range are expected to generate the most movement in the drug channel.
Jordan Pine, president of SciMark Corp. anticipated solid sales in comfort products (Ahh Bra, Miracle Socks), restoration products (Furniture Fix repair system, Flex Seal liquid rubber) and trend products (Snap-On Feathers).
He said he’s also seeing a focus on products for kids. “The huge success of Pillow Pets last holiday season has everyone trying their hand at this category,” he said.
The article above is part of the DSN Category Review Series. For the complete As Seen On TV Sell-Through Report, click here.