- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
AMITYVILLE, N.Y. Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals has received final approval from the Food and Drug Administration for its application for the generic version of Dermik Laboratories’ topical nail fungus treatment drug Penlac.
Hi-Tech is a specialty pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures, and markets brand and generic prescriptions and over-the-counter products for the healthcare industry.
Penlac had sales of $87 million in 2006, according to IMS sales data.