- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Walmart makes plans for three new U.S. manufacturing projects
- FDA, EMA program would allow joint inspections of generic drug manufacturing facilities
- Eyeing growth opportunity, Kroger creates and staffs two new divisions in Tennessee and Kentucky
- New report details scope of counterfeit drugs worldwide
NEW YORK — A new fabric softener from Henkel is sure to revolutionize the laundry category.
Henkel has rolled out its Purex Complete crystals softener, which can be directly added to laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle. Unlike traditional oil-based softeners, this innovative product infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance. The softener also is 100% safe to use on baby clothes and children’s sleepwear.
Purex Complete crystals softener is available in three fragrances: Fresh Spring Waters, Lavender Blossom and Tropical Splash, is priced from $3.99 to $5.99 and is available at food and drug stores.