- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J. — Hellmann's announced today expansion of its product line with what the company calls the brand's first Real Whipped Tangy Dressing.
Hellmann's Real Whipped Tangy Dressing has fewer calories and a tangy taste profile versus mayonnaise, the company stated. Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is made with oil, vinegar, cage-free eggs and select seasonings.
Hellmann's Real Whipped Tangy Dressing is available at major retailers, such as Wal-Mart, Target, Kroger and Hy-Vee, in the Midwest and Central region of the country.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.