- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. — Heel on Tuesday announced the launch of the Reboost product line, which includes four of the company’s homeopathic cold, cough and flu products. The line is now available at a variety of fine natural health stores and pharmacies, including Whole Foods Market and Sprouts Farmers Market.
“There is growing consumer demand for natural alternatives to traditional over-the-counter cold and flu medications,” stated Cliff Clive, CEO of Heel. “We are excited to offer an affordable product line to the marketplace that provides multi-symptom relief for cold and flu.”
The new range of products includes Nasal Spray (0.68 fluid ounces) for the temporary relief of minor nasal symptoms, Throat Spray (0.68 fluid ounces) for the temporary relief of minor pain from sore throat and pain from canker sores, Tablets (100 count) for the temporary relief of minor flu symptoms and Cough Syrup (4.23 fluid ounces) for minor cough and chest congestion relief.
Most recently, Reboost was recognized at the 2013 Natural Products Expo West with a NEXTY nomination from New Hope. NEXTY nominations are given by New Hope to upcoming products that they believe will create buzz in the natural products landscape.