- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
NEWBURY, Ohio — Hebron USA on Monday announced the launch of the Florax DS, a line of ready-to-drink probiotics that doesn't require refrigeration.
Florax DS products are formulated with a proprietary strain of the probiotic yeast called Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Cepa Fr 1972, also known as a nutritional or brewers' yeast.
The Florax DS RTDs will be available in two flavors — original and raspberry — through Drugstore.com, Meijer, Discount Drug Mart and Rainforestsremedies.com.
Hebron USA earlier this year introduced brands popular in Brazil into the U.S. market at the ECRM Cough & Cold and Allergy EPPS.
That launch included two products familiar with South Americans — Bromelin DS and Propolis DS. Bromelin is a dietary supplement that supports healthy respiratory function with a natural extract made from pineapples. Propolis, also a dietary supplement, helps coat and soothe the throat with its Propolis Extract, a natural ingredient harvested by honeybees.
Hebron USA then shared with ECRM Cough & Cold and Allergy attendees a sneak peak of Florax DS, which boasts a 36-month shelf life and features a QR code on the back of the packaging that directs consumers to the company's web site, Hebronus.com.