- Opening of Intel's on-site medical center officially announced by Take Care
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- Medco study: Half of women 40 years and older don’t get annual mammograms
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
Healthy Ones deli and lunch meat will be sporting red packaging and signage throughout the month of February in recognition of Heart Health Awareness Month.
The brand is donating 5 cents per tub of lunchmeat and 5 cents per pound of deli meat — up to $50,000 total — sold in grocery stores nationwide to WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease.
"We strive to support a healthy lifestyle, so we were thrilled that our 2012 campaign helped aid women in taking preventive actions that reduce their risk of heart disease," said Elizabeth Di John, brand manager of Healthy Ones. "It is very rewarding to know that we can continue supporting those efforts in 2013."
Healthy Ones' ham, turkey breast, chicken breast and roast beef has been certified as "extra lean" by the American Heart Association.