- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
Healthy Ones deli and lunch meat will be sporting red packaging and signage throughout the month of February in recognition of Heart Health Awareness Month.
The brand is donating 5 cents per tub of lunchmeat and 5 cents per pound of deli meat — up to $50,000 total — sold in grocery stores nationwide to WomenHeart: The National Coalition for Women with Heart Disease.
"We strive to support a healthy lifestyle, so we were thrilled that our 2012 campaign helped aid women in taking preventive actions that reduce their risk of heart disease," said Elizabeth Di John, brand manager of Healthy Ones. "It is very rewarding to know that we can continue supporting those efforts in 2013."
Healthy Ones' ham, turkey breast, chicken breast and roast beef has been certified as "extra lean" by the American Heart Association.