- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Mobile health apps represent a sweet opportunity for those retailers trading on health and wellness
- Homeopathy, returning brands shape pain relief
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
MONTEREY, Calif. — HealthGuard Wellness on Monday announced the release of its new appetite control supplement, Be Skinny, into more than 300 Walgreens locations across North and South Carolina by the end of August.
“Expanding our reach to North and South Carolina will allow us to help more and more people lose weight and control compulsive eating behaviors," stated Steven Goldberg, Be Skinny founder.
Consisting of a specialized blend of cranberry extract, saffron extract and sceletium tortuosum extract, Be Skinny helps suppress appetite, decreases snack cravings and stops unhealthy eating habits.
A 2-oz. bottle retails for a suggested $3.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.