- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Walgreens opens nation’s first net-zero energy store
- Viva Las Vegas: McKesson ideaShare 2013 electrifies with host of new programs, solutions
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- New pre-workout Met-Rx bars pump up the energy
NEW YORK — Health Warrior has introduced a new line of energy bars made with chia seeds.
New 100-calorie all natural chia energy bars are available in a peanut butter chocolate flavor and are designed to energize, rejuvenate muscles, stabilize blood sugar and aid intestinal regularity, among other benefits, Health Warrior said.
Health Warrior 100-calorie peanut butter chocolate chia bars retail for $15.99 per 10-bar box. The company's chia seeds product retails for $14.99 per 16-oz. bag.