- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Winn-Dixie reports fiscal-year losses, continues remodeling
TAMPA BAY, Fla. — Women who long for sleek locks don’t have to pay salon prices for a blowout or worry about the potential health hazards of some salon formulas. Enter the Organix Ever Straight Brazilian keratin therapy collection for the mass market. Debuting this spring, the new line features organic active ingredients in a formaldehyde-free formula. In addition to a sulfate and sodium-free shampoo, conditioner, flat iron spray and antibreakage serum ($7.99 each), the line includes a 30-day smoothing treatment ($14.99).