- Hartman Group breaks down health and wellness consumer segments
- Three key milestones show Rite Aid's continued progress
- RediClinic upgrades Weigh Forward with Wellness Layers platform
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- CEA forecasts personal health-and-wellness product market will reach $8 billion in sales by 2018
FT. LAUDERDALE, Fla. — In preparation for its official opening, Qi Hut announced Wednesday a search for health-and-wellness expert advisers from a variety of fields, including medicine, nutrition, fitness, mental health, finances and spiritual guidance. The health-and-wellness marketplace will be opening its website to client or consumer registration on Sept. 4.
Qi Hut managers and administrators expect the site to help expert advisors gain effective tools and exposure that will help widen their customer base. Through Qi Hut, Expert Advisors will have the opportunity to connect with consumers in search of specific health-and-wellness services.
On Sept. 1, Qi Hut will begin a widespread marketing campaign using a variety of online marketing strategies that target health-and-wellness sites to invite consumers to register on the site, the company noted.