- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Former CMS, FDA chief McClellan to headline Cardinal Health RBC business program
- Cardinal Health ranks No. 1 in Gartner's fifth annual Healthcare Supply Chain Top 25
- Q&A with George Barrett: Cardinal Health’s commitment to independent pharmacy
- Cardinal Health’s Independence Medical unit helps pharmacy owners tap into growing home healthcare market
ARLINGTON, Va. — The Healthcare Distribution Management Association on Tuesday honored Neil Warren of Cardinal Health with its Distribution Management Award for Career Achievement.
The award, presented at the HDMA’s 2011 Distribution Management Conference and Technology Expo in Tampa, Fla., recognizes a distribution industry professional with at least 15 years of service who demonstrates the highest standards of integrity, has made significant contributions to the healthcare distribution industry and is respected by peers and trading partners.
Throughout his 25-year career in healthcare distribution, including the last 15 years at Cardinal Health, Warren has worked to foster effective and collaborative trading partner relationships and develop innovative solutions to enhance supply chain security and efficiency, HDMA stated.
In the past 10 years as VP industry and supplier relations, he has served as a trusted point of contact for all of Cardinal Health’s suppliers, including branded, generic and consumer health manufacturers. Over the years, he has assisted in developing creative programs to drive supplier behavior and value-added solutions for trading partners, and has excelled in welcoming new suppliers and advising them on how best to collaborate with Cardinal Health to successfully launch new products.
Warren also is known and respected for his extensive knowledge around a variety of critical industry topics, including bar coding, pedigree, returns, supply chain integrity and other legislative affairs.