- Walgreens, Alliance Boots, AmerisourceBergen deal to benefit Good Neighbor Pharmacy
- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- Walgreens, Alliance Boots announce blockbuster partnership with AmerisourceBergen
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Rite Aid posts $118.1 million profit for fiscal year 2013
ARLINGTON, Va. — The Healthcare Distribution Management Association on Tuesday announced the re-election of David Neu, president of AmerisourceBergen Drug Corp. as chairman of its board of directors. Ted Scherr, president and CEO of Dakota Drug, also was re-elected as vice chairman.
Additionally, HDMA welcomed two members to the Board. Mark Walchirk, president of McKesson U.S. Pharmaceutical, was elected to replace Paul Julian, EVP and group president of McKesson Corporation, on the board and executive committee.
And Mary Tim Smith, CFO R&S Northeast, was elected to replace Greg Duche, CEO R&S Northeast.
“We are pleased to have Dave and Ted continue on as chairman and vice chairman; both bring a wealth of leadership experience to their roles,” stated HDMA president and CEO John Gray. “I also want to welcome Mark and Mary to their new positions, and thank Paul Julian and Greg Duche for their years of service. With a variety of issues now facing the distribution industry, the board will have no shortage of discussions on critical supply chain and legislative priorities.”