- AmerisourceBergen reports Q4 results
- McKesson takes majority stake in German drug distributor Celesio
- Expect more retail pharmacy operators and wholesalers to accumulate significant transglobal frequent flyer miles
- McKesson names new EVP, CFO
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
ARLINGTON, Va. — The Healthcare Distribution Management Association on Tuesday announced the re-election of David Neu, president of AmerisourceBergen Drug Corp. as chairman of its board of directors. Ted Scherr, president and CEO of Dakota Drug, also was re-elected as vice chairman.
Additionally, HDMA welcomed two members to the Board. Mark Walchirk, president of McKesson U.S. Pharmaceutical, was elected to replace Paul Julian, EVP and group president of McKesson Corporation, on the board and executive committee.
And Mary Tim Smith, CFO R&S Northeast, was elected to replace Greg Duche, CEO R&S Northeast.
“We are pleased to have Dave and Ted continue on as chairman and vice chairman; both bring a wealth of leadership experience to their roles,” stated HDMA president and CEO John Gray. “I also want to welcome Mark and Mary to their new positions, and thank Paul Julian and Greg Duche for their years of service. With a variety of issues now facing the distribution industry, the board will have no shortage of discussions on critical supply chain and legislative priorities.”