ARLINGTON, Va. — The Healthcare Distribution Management Association on Saturday announced the promotion of six staff members:
- Perry Fri, from SVP to EVP industry relations, membership and education;
- Patrick Kelly from SVP to EVP government affairs;
- Liz Gallenagh, from VP government affairs and general counsel, to SVP government affairs and general counsel;
- John Parker from VP to SVP communications;
- Linda Caporaletti-Hoyt from senior director to VP human resources; and
- John Howells from senior director to VP industry relations.
“The promotions reflect the significant and successful contributions of these individuals to effectively represent the needs of our organization and its members,” stated HDMA president and CEO John Gray. “Thanks to their hard work, and that of their colleagues, HDMA was able to deliver high-quality results for the pharmaceutical distribution industry on many fronts, including the recent enactment of the transformational federal traceability legislation.”