- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
HAWAII — The Pacific Business News on Friday reported that a prominent real estate executive in the Hawaii region joined Walgreens from CVS Caremark.
According to the report, Rock Tang, former regional director for real estate in Hawaii for CVS Caremark has been named senior real estate manager at Walgreens. Tang will be in charge of developing new stores around Hawaii and in Northern California.