- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
- CVS Caremark appoints Helena Foulkes president of CVS/pharmacy
HAWAII — The Pacific Business News on Friday reported that a prominent real estate executive in the Hawaii region joined Walgreens from CVS Caremark.
According to the report, Rock Tang, former regional director for real estate in Hawaii for CVS Caremark has been named senior real estate manager at Walgreens. Tang will be in charge of developing new stores around Hawaii and in Northern California.