- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
HAWAII — The Pacific Business News on Friday reported that a prominent real estate executive in the Hawaii region joined Walgreens from CVS Caremark.
According to the report, Rock Tang, former regional director for real estate in Hawaii for CVS Caremark has been named senior real estate manager at Walgreens. Tang will be in charge of developing new stores around Hawaii and in Northern California.