- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Red Carpet Manicure makes foray into nail lacquer category
- Dr. Oz highlights key ingredient in weight-management aid Calorease
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- CRN study defines dietary supplement users
LOS ANGELES — "Hart of Dixie" star Jaime King appeared at Rembrandt's Red Carpet Party Prep Event Wednesday night, a pre-Oscars celebration that took place at Blo salon in West Hollywood, Calif.
At the event, King shared red carpet beauty tips, while guests received complimentary teeth-whitenings using the Rembrandt Intense Stain stain-dissolving strips. The company said King is a long-time user of the brand, having been introduced by her father.