- Publix announces two new openings for North Carolina market
- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Giant-Landover brings total number of Peapod pickup spots to 20
- Harris Teeter acquires six Piggly Wiggly locations, and one future location, in the Charleston, S.C., market
- Former Giant-Landover president joins Schnucks
COLUMBIA, Md. Supermarket chain Harris Teeter will have a new store in Maryland within one year, according to the company supervising its construction.
KBE Building Corp. said Wednesday it would build the new store in Olney, Md., that would include several sustainable design features to meet the U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED certification standards.
KBE also recently completed a new Harris Teeter in Potomac, Md.