- Walgreens declares regular quarterly dividend of 31.5 cents per share, a 14.5% increase
- Harris Teeter acquires six Piggly Wiggly locations, and one future location, in the Charleston, S.C., market
- FTC grants early termination of waiting period for Kroger, Harris Teeter deal
- Kroger posts quarterly sales gains of 4.6%
- Harris Teeter shareholders approve proposed Kroger merger agreement
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Regional supermarket chain Harris Teeter announced that its board of directots has declared a quarterly dividend of 14 cents per share.
The dividend is to be paid on July 1 to shareholders of record on June 8.