- Kroger to acquire Harris Teeter for $2.5 billion
- Harris Teeter announces store growth plans
- Bloomberg: Publix, Royal Ahold may both make bid for Harris Teeter
- Harris Teeter acquires six Piggly Wiggly locations, and one future location, in the Charleston, S.C., market
- The Ledger: Publix not interested in Harris Teeter acquisition
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Regional supermarket chain Harris Teeter announced that its board of directots has declared a quarterly dividend of 14 cents per share.
The dividend is to be paid on July 1 to shareholders of record on June 8.