- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- ZzzQuil gives category a boost
- FDA advisory committee recommends approval of Vanda Pharmaceuticals' Hetlioz for non-24-hour disorder in the totally blind
- No rest for sleep remedies
- Neuro health drinks roll out in Target stores nationwide
ATLANTA — Harmonix has launched Sleep Formula 39, a nonprescription sleep aid.
Available in twin packs of 2-oz. single-serving bottles, the product is made with a proprietary combination of ingredients, including 5-HTP, melatonin, GABA and L-Tryptophan, according to the company.
Sleep Formula 39 is available on GNC.com and select retailers.