- Cuomo supports Binghamton University's pharmacy school
- New York's online database of drug prescriptions curtailing 'doctor shopping'
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- SheaMoisture to sponsor Korto Momolu collection at NY Fashion Week
- Hy-Vee to offer flu, strep tests as part of study
NEW YORK Hard Candy, which is sold exclusively at Walmart, will be offering its Kal-eye-descope and Meteor-eyes baked shadows -- which are highly pigmented wet/dry shadows that instantly make eyes pop --with a mini eye shadow primer at no additional cost between September and November.
Hard Candy eye shadow primer, although not sold as an individual product, has achieved cult status among Hard Candy aficionados. Previously, this product only was available attached to the In The Shadows collection. The Kal-eye-descope and Meteor-eyes baked shadows and the newly attached mini eye shadow primer will be priced at $6.
For the same two-month period this fall, every Sheer Envy Face Primer will be sold with a mini plumping serum in light pink Girl Next Door. In addition, Mouthing Off, a favorite gloss across the board, will be paired with a glittering black Walk the Line liner in Asphalt and Hot Smudge.