- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
NEW YORK — Organic food brand Happy Family has introduced a new line of low-calorie, on-the-go snacks and treats.
The company said its Happy Squeeze brand offers 10 new portable pouches for both kids and adults under four lines: Happy Squeeze Super, Happy Squeeze Coco, Happy Squeeze Fruit and Veggie Twist and Happy Squeeze Treat.
Happy Squeeze Super combines such superfruits as acai, pomegranate and kiwi with the super grain salba. It is available in pomegranate, blueberry and apple; acai, grape and apple; and kiwi, banana and apple varieties;
Happy Squeeze Coco is real fruit mixed with coconut milk to create a snack or dessert. The two Coco varieties, strawberry and orange mango, each contain two-thirds of a cup of fruit;
Happy Squeeze Fruit and Veggie Twist combines organic fruits, vegetables and salba, and is packed with antioxidants and vitamin C and containing a half cup of fruit. It is available in blueberry, apple and purple carrot; apple, mango and kale; and strawberry, kiwi and beet flavors; and
Happy Squeeze Treat is a guilt-free indulgence and transforms such favorite dessert flavors as caramel apple and chocolate pear.
Each pouch is less than 100 calories, are free of gluten, preservatives, artificial colors and flavors, trans fats and GMOs. Happy Squeeze also is certified organic by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The new Happy Squeeze snacks and treats are sold in BPA-free packaging for a suggested retail price of $1.69. The line now is available at retailers nationwide.