- Rexall taps savvy vet Kelly for top merchant role
- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Peter McMahon appointed as Shopko CEO
- Former Sears Canada, Loblaws exec to take helm at Sephora Americas
- Canada's Jean Coutu Group unveils e-store window for holiday season
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — Hangover Joe's is bringing its officially licensed product of Warner Bros.' "The Hangover" movie to Canada through a new distribution deal.
The company said its Hangover Recovery Shot will roll out to Canadian markets through a strategic distribution partnership with Rage Beverages.
"The Canadian market shows great potential for success," Hangover Joe's co-founder Mike Jaynes said. "With 34 million Canadian residents and a well-established distribution partner like Rage Beverages, we expect to reach millions of dollars in sales in the Canadian market."
The 2-oz. hangover shot features Hangover Joe's patent-pending, proprietary Get Up and Go Blend — a blend of taurine, kudzu, green tea leaf and acai fruit extracts, along with goji berry concentrate, niacin and vitamins B6 and B12, among other ingredients. And the Hangover Recovery Shot contains only as much caffeine as a single cup of premium coffee, the company stated.