- Kroger acquires digital coupon platform
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Reports: Kroger to expand Little Clinic footprint as part of healthcare play
- Kroger CEO David Dillon to retire in January, successor named
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
SEVERN, N.C. — Hampton Farms is offering fans of in-shell peanuts a new snack.
New Hickory SmokeHouse-flavored in-shell peanuts unite the taste of dry roasted peanuts with a "straight from the smokehouse" taste, the company said.
Available in 10-oz. packages, Hickory SmokeHouse peanuts will be available at such supermarkets as Food Lion, Giant, Kroger, Publix, Ralphs, Stop & Shop and Wegmans for a suggested retail price of $1.99.