- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Q&A with George Barrett: Cardinal Health’s commitment to independent pharmacy
- MedFolio launches electronic pillbox to improve patient adherence
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Q&A with Bob Graul: Promoting independent pharmacy ownership
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Manufacturers of health, beauty and wellness products can learn how to grow their sales at a one-day workshop offered by Hamacher Resource Group, the company said Wednesday.
Hamacher announced that it would offer the workshop, How to Grow Sales Within Independent Pharmacy, at its Waukesha, Wis., headquarters on May 9, lead by VP and owners group member Dave Wendland.
"Our deep experience with independent pharmacies and objective viewpoint in the HBW space allows us to offer a unique view into the channel," Wendland said. "Any HBW brand that is unfamiliar with independents should attend to learn inside information that will save them significant time, money and resources."
The workshop will include information from HRG's recent research report, Independent Pharmacy: Who, What and Why? which received sponsorship from the Healthcare Distribution Management Association and includes information collected from independent pharmacists and independent pharmacy shoppers, as well as sales data.
More information about the workshop is available here.