- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Brand medicines at retail pharmacy to no longer be covered by Tricare for Life
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group on Thursday announced it is offering its one-day workshop, "How to Grow Sales Within Independent Pharmacy," at the company's headquarters located here on Nov. 7.
“We’ve been serving independent pharmacies for over 30 years,” said Dave Wendland, HRG VP, who will be leading the workshop. “The knowledge and experience we have to offer HBW manufacturers new to the market or sales executives and managers new to the drug wholesale channel is extensive. This workshop will provide suppliers a roadmap for success with indies.”
HRG’s indie pharmacy expertise includes detailed knowledge of everything from the particular challenges of the independent channel to how to best reach independent pharmacy operators with a brand message.
Space for the workshop is limited, and the registration deadline is Oct. 19, 2012. Discounts are available for two or more participants from the same company, HRG reported.