- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- CVS Caremark's 'ability' and 'agility' a key focus of 2013 Analyst Day
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Employees of retail health firm Hamacher Resource Group contributed more than $10,000 to local charities last year, the company said.
"A vital part of our culture is that we are a caring organization," HRG president Dawn Vogelsang said. "We value our employees, and it's important to us to honor and support organizations that they believe in with our contributions."