- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group will present at Good Neighbor Pharmacy’s ThoughtSpot Conference to be held June 20 to 23 in Las Vegas, the company announced Thursday.
Tom Boyer, a national account manager and part of the owners group at HRG, will present the continuing education session “Front-End: Cause & Effect” on June 21. The session is worth 1.5 CE credits for registered pharmacists.
“Participating once again at this conference is a great way for us to share our insights and knowledge with pharmacists to help them improve profits,” Boyer stated. We know pharmacists have a lot on their plate, and we provide them with actionable tips that will help them better serve their customers and increase revenue.”
During the session Boyer will reveal 15 strategies pharmacies can employ to increase their front-end sales by dedicating efforts to everything from cross-merchandising and customer service to inventory condition and new item additions.
A regular speaker at pharmacy schools and other industry events, Boyer also works directly with community-based pharmacies to assess and offer recommendations for improvements on everything from building exteriors to products on the shelves.