- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Hamacher Resource Group announces promotions
- Hamacher Resource Group enhances category management program to assist independents
- Hamacher Resource Group to offer workshop on best ways to approach independent channel
- Upsher-Smith, Hamacher Resource Group launch first in e-book series for independent pharmacists
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Hamacher Resource Group on Wednesday welcomed Janine Petragnani as data assets coordinator.
Petragnani joins the company in a newly created position that oversees the team of content experts at HRG. Her staff is responsible for data integrity and product package content in HRG’s databases of more than 65,000 health, beauty and wellness products.
“With her previous experience in customer service, operations management, human resources and information services, Janine has a broad skill set that has helped her lead the team and establish a new structure as they added to their capabilities,” HRG director of operations Julie Bonnell said. “We are increasing our database to include approximately 6,000 home health care products, and Janine’s team has adapted to capture an expanded amount of information for these more complex products. Utilizing her strong project management, procedure development, and process improvement skills, she has helped lead the team as methods and practices have evolved to manage this new workflow.”