- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- Hamacher Resource Group enhances category management program to assist independents
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Hamacher Resource Group to offer workshop on best ways to approach independent channel
Spring Hill, Fla. — MedActive has announced that five MedActive Oral Relief brands have been awarded one- and two-star ratings by Hamacher Resource Group. Wholesaler load-in and pharmacy planogram placement is scheduled to begin Sept. 1.
Hamacher provides new product analysis and planogram guidance to the pharmacy industry, using a Star Rating System.
MedActive specializes in the development of oral care and relief products that address the needs of patients and consumers who seek relief from discomfort associated with dry mouth, oral thrush, oral sores and lesions, burning mouth, inflammation and sensitivity.
MedActive planogram offerings include:
- Oral Relief Lozenges - Ruby Raspberry, 40-Pack: One and Two Star Rating
- Oral Relief Lozenges - Orange Crème, 40-Pack: One Star Rating
- Oral Relief Gel - Orange Crème, .05 oz.: One and Two Star Rating
- Oral Relief Spray - Vanillamint, 1 oz.: One and Two Star Rating
- Oral Relief Spray - Natural Spring, 1 oz.: One Star Rating