- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- CDC publishes guidelines for collaborative practice agreements
- Walgreens Infusion Services can save $10.8 million in healthcare costs annually
- A shot in the arm for pharmacy
- Nurses, pharmacists rank highest in Gallup poll measuring honesty and high ethical standards
If the OTC products for which they were looking were not on the shelf, half would switch to another product, with 30% looking for an alternative product and 20% asking the pharmacist for an alternative solution, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in September. However, 42% of respondents are observed to be product loyalists and would seek the OTC out at another retailer.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.