- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
As retailers strengthen mobile strategies, it is not surprising to find that half of surveyed consumers (49%) own a retailer app, according to a recent online survey of more than 600 AccentHealth viewers. Of those, as many as 77% report having an app for a pharmacy or mass merchandiser with a pharmacy.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 5,500 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.