- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Abbott's ZonePerfect brand debuts Greek yogurt nutrition bars
- DanActive, Activia claims land yogurt company in hot water
- Celebrity Apprentice finale comes down to who better promos two DeLish ice cream brands
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
MELVILLE, N.Y. — It's official: Hain Celestial has added a nondairy-based yogurt to its portfolio.
As previously reported, the company said it would launch a low-fat yogurt line, made with real almonds, under the Almond Dream brand that would cater to lactose-intolerant customers or those looking for less dairy. The yogurt line will be available in four flavors: plain, vanilla, strawberry and mixed berry.
"We are very excited about the new additions to the Almond Dream brand," said Basel Nassar, COO of Hain Celestial's Hain refrigerated foods division. "Customer feedback from in-store demos is incredibly positive and consumers are delighted by the rich and creamy taste and texture and the fact that it is a nondairy yogurt."