- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
OAKLAND, Calif. — As the weather heats up, new one-of-a-kind creations from Haagen-Dazs have made their way to the frozen food aisle.
Haagen-Dazs' lineup includes new flavors of ice cream, sundae cones, frozen yogurt, sorbet and cups. The company said the new offerings were inspired by flavor experiences, such as a slice of holiday pie, a trip to India and more.
Haagen-Dazs' newest ice cream flavors, which include caramel apple pie, blueberry crumble, cranberry pumpkin spice, sweet chai latte and spiced peach crumble, retail for $4.69 per 14-oz. carton.
The sundae cones, which now include vanilla chocolate and vanilla caramel flavors, retail for $5.49 per five-cone carton.
Chocolate almond and blackberry Cabarnet are the latest frozen yogurt and sorbet flavors, respectively, and also retail for $4.69 per 14-oz. carton.
Haagen-Dazs said that caramel cone and rum raisin ice cream have joined its lineup of single-serve, 3.6-oz. cups and retail for $1.39.