- Kmart targets Hispanic moms with online 'telenovela' series
- Conversocial tallies consumer complaint social media scorecard for U.S. retailers
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Sears Holdings taps former OfficeMax exec to lead grocery, drug and Rx business
- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
WESTON, Fla. — For a limited time, a spring water brand is rolling out new packaging through a new marketing partnership with Paramount Pictures/Nickelodeon Movies.
H20 said its new "Rango"-themed bottles, which will be available through May, feature the namesake character from the animated film. H20 also launched a commercial starring Rango, the company said.
H20 products are available at Kmart, Whole Foods and other retailers.