- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
OAK BROOK, Ill. — RC2 Corp. on Thursday extended its The First Years brand with GumDrop pacifiers and coordinating pacifier accessories.
Manufactured under a license from Natus Medical, GumDrop pacifiers feature the same nipple shape as the Soothie pacifier and are used by hospitals nationwide.
“GumDrop pacifiers are the perfect example of building on what moms and babies love about Soothie, and creating a brand-new retail offering with a unique product design,” stated Pete Henseler, RC2 president. "All of Mom's top needs have been addressed: low-profile design easily attached to a clip and a one-piece design for safety."
GumDrop pacifiers also feature an innovative contoured shape, letting more of a baby's face show.
The new pacifiers are available in two sizes, newborn (0 to 3 months) and infant, and come in green, blue, orange, pink and purple. In addition to GumDrop pacifiers, The First Years is introducing a line of coordinating pacifier attachers and cases.