- Crossmark names Janet Carter-Smith VP
- FDA approves combination of two GSK drugs for skin cancer
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Former GSK executive George Quesnelle given Ivan D. Combe Lifetime Achievement Award
- GSK Consumer Healthcare launches '60-Day Kickstart' campaign for weight loss
PITTSBURGH — GlaxoSmithKline has successfully navigated three proton-pump inhibitor switches and still manages to grow its base. GSK's latest innovation is the Tums Chewy Delights, a non-chalky soft chew. Available in Very Cherry and Smooth Peppermint, the new Tums offering will be merchandised in both a 32-count bag and six-count sticks.