- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Teva launches authorized generic version of Pfizer's Detrol LA
PEAPACK, N.J. — Pfizer's generics division has launched an authorized generic drug for treating epilepsy.
Greenstone announced the introduction of phenytoin tablets in the 50-mg strength, an authorized generic version of Pfizer's Dilantin Infatabs.
Authorized generics are generic drugs marketed under their generic names at a reduced price, often through third-party companies under contract with the original drug's manufacturer.