- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Alere Wellbeing publishes book touting Quit For Life smoking-cessation program
- E-Nicotine Technology to move forward with product launch
- Category attracts traditional smokers
MIAMI — Green Smoke e-cigarettes brand announced that smokers can now buy a reusable sleek carrying case for their disposables and rechargeables, to enjoy a variety of flavors and nicotine levels.
The new carrying case holds the equivalent of 2 packs of cigarettes in vapor volume.
Green Smoke also commented the company carries the latest technology in long-lasting batteries and the freshness of firmly sealed cartridges. Green Smoke e-cigarettes are available in tobacco, red tobacco and menthol flavors.
To learn more and view a range of products, including e-cigarette kits, cartomizers, batteries, chargers and other accessories, visit wholesale.greensmoke.com/.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.