- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
NEW YORK — New York-based specialty food retailer Gourmet Garage is debuting a new line of vegetable juice smoothies aimed at children.
Green Mustache announced Thursday that its line of organic fruit and green vegetable juice smoothies would be available at all Gourmet Garage locations.
The company, founded by CEO VanTrang Manges, makes 10-oz. juices with spinach, kale, chia and coconut water, as well as such fruit flavors as strawberry-banana, orange-mango, "Tropical Twist" and mixed berry.
"We are thrilled that Green Mustache will be available at Gourmet Garage — they are an ideal retailer for us, given their commitment to high-quality products," Manges said. "Gourmet Garage is also so well-regarded in the New York City area where many families are on the go and looking for ways to help ensure their children maintain a healthy, nutritious diet."