- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Q&A: Genetic profiling with Dr. Anita Goel of Nanobiosym
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Old Orchard for Kids adds new flavors
- Hero Nutritionals' Slice of Life Sugar Free Multi+ recognized for low glycemic impact
MELVILLE, N.Y. — Yogurt brand The Greek Gods announced that it has brought on a new spokesman.
"Ultra-marathon man" Dean Karnazes will represent the brand and promote its wellness benefits and great taste, the company said. Karnazes, an athlete, best-selling author and one of Time magazine's "Top 100 Most Influential People in the World," said he is a big fan of the whole-milk yogurt's "taste, texture and nutritional benefits."
"We're delighted to welcome Dean Karnazes as our spokesperson," The Greek Gods brand manager Basel Nassar said. "Dean very publicly shares his enthusiasm for The Greek Gods Yogurt with athletes and those who aspire to fitness and health through good nutrition; he's a natural fit."
The Greek Gods yogurt is a brand of the Hain Celestial Group.