- Oyin Handmade hair and body brand to launch at Target
- Smooth Gator launches 60 Second Pain Relief
- Real Health Labs launches Prostate Complete Once Per Day
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
PRINCETON, N.J. — Graine de Vie is expanding its portfolio of personal care products with its new (seed) Therapeutic Hand Scrub and a new Relaxing Lavender fragrance for its (seed) Healthy Hand Cream.
The new hand scrub, launching Sept. 9 for $9.99, is an exfoliating hand wash made with 100%-natural seed exfoliants. To replenish and moisturize hands, the formula is infused with grape seed and safflower seed oils.
The (seed) Healthy Hand Cream is available in fragrance-free, Citrus Blend and now the new Relaxing Lavender fragrance. It is priced between $5.99 and $7.99.
Graine de Vie was founded by former Johnson & Johnson executives Rebecca and Benjamin Gournay — who are partners in life and business. In November 2009, the company launched its first 100%-natural personal care brand called Seed.