HOUSTON — The Texas-based design team behind Gothic Lolita Wigs and Rockstar Wigs has announced a new venture into the eyelash and beauty arena with innovations to emulate the skin and facial features of a porcelain doll come to life. Enter Dolluxe Cosmetics.
Several styles of false lashes that make the eye pop into a doe-eyed cutesy appearance are already available for sale on the Dolluxe website.
Eyelash designs include:
- Lashing Out Loud: Dynamic false lashes with a short, natural layer and six longer pieces designed to set off your eye and show up with any makeup, lighting or style;
- Harajuku Honey: A side-swept lash with shorter lashes for the inner eye turning to longer lashes that frame the eye;
- Born to Flirt: Designed to match with your natural lashes, it elongates them by adding extra, longer layers;
- All Dolled Up: Features lashes in varying length to give you a red-carpet ready look;
- Wishful Winking: A strip lash with a shorter band that is designed to be worn at the end of the lash line for a dramatic, doll-like effect;
- Whiplash Attack: Made with slightly spaced, side-swept lashes that blend with and elongates your natural lashes;
- Underlash A: A strip bottom lash, designed to be worn in either direction; and
- Underlash B: A striking strip bottom lash designed to complement your eye shape, with longer, thicker lashes offset by shorter ones.